Reserve the Fellowship Hall or the Kitchen
————– Currently Under Construction ————
Heritage United Methodist Church
REQUEST FOR USE OF CHURCH FACILITIES
6. Any physical damage caused by accident shall be reported to the Church office within one business day, and shall be the financial responsibility of the individual or group; however, the Church shall order and supervise the replacement and/or repair.
10. Decorations are allowed but must be approved by the Pastor or Trustees one week prior to the event. Means of securing decorations that would potentially damage Church walls or property (tacks, adhesives, nails, etc.) are not allowed. Banners, tables, decorations, floral arrangements, candles, displays, and stands for church programs have priority and may not be taken down or moved without authorization of the Pastor or Trustees.
All decorations and hanging devices are to be removed by the conclusion of the event. If there is any question the undersigned is encouraged to consult with the Pastor or Trustees prior to the event.
11. Food brought in for meals to be served to the public MUST be professionally catered and fully prepared by said professional ahead of time. The only exception is homemade cakes, pies and cookies. Small groups, community service groups and community individual functions may bring food in as a potluck, if food is to be consumed only by that group or individual.
All tableware (cups, silverware, plates, napkins, etc.), paper products, food products, and all other supplies must be brought in for your event, unless otherwise approved by the Pastor or Trustees. The undersigned are welcome to use the Church’s kitchen equipment (heat lamps, warmers, ovens) but arrangements must be made prior to the event to use any equipment.
12. All individuals and organizations using the Church are responsible for seeing that those areas of the building used (including bathrooms) are clean when they leave and are left in the same condition as they were found. Chairs and tables are to be returned to their proper places and floors are to be swept or vacuumed. Lights are to be turned off upon leaving and all doors and windows are to be locked and secured. All food must be removed unless prior arrangements have been made. Trash receptacles are to be emptied and instructions will be provided in regards to the disposal of trash.
13. Building use fees are set by the Trustee Board along with a mandatory security deposit. All fees must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the event before the event will be scheduled. If the facility is rented less than 30 days before the event the fees must be paid at registration. An inspection will be conducted by the Trustees or designee after the event and if the building is to be found to be clean and orderly condition the security deposit will be returned within 15 days. If not a written documentation will be provided to the undersigned as to why the deposit is not being returned. If there are any damages to church property an invoice will be mailed for the incurred fees. Continued and future use of these facilities is dependent on the care taken by users.
14. In consideration of the Church allowing its building to be used by the undersigned, the undersigned hereby releases, forever discharges, and agrees to hold harmless the Church, its pastor, officers, agents, employees and members from any/all liability, claims or demands for personal injury, sickness or death, as well as property damage and expenses, of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred by the undersigned that occurs while said undersigned is using the Church’s facility. The undersigned further hereby agrees to hold harmless and indemnify said Church, its pastor, officers, agents, employees and members for liability sustained by said acts of the aforementioned Church parties, including expenses incurred attendant thereto.